CherryRoad has an established Network Operations Center (NOC) to manage daily operations, monitoring, and helpdesk support to 3 key areas: Managed Services Division, Corporate IT, and a client helpdesk. We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join the team. This position will be responsible for addressing helpdesk calls for all 3 helpdesks, as well as performing operational activities such as monitoring, managing major incidents, tracking problems and events, and ensuring compliance of SLAs. This position is in Morris Plains, NJ.
- Act as helpdesk and initial point of contact for client and internal corporate IT issues
- Responsible for initial triage and assignment of tickets. Must open, update, or resolve tickets as required.
- Monitor data center infrastructure and networks to ensure system availability.
- Develop and maintain knowledgebase articles and troubleshooting procedures.
- Escalate and communicate customer issues and infrastructure related alerts to 2nd level support team.
- Performs hardware installations, upgrades, and repairs.
- Managing major incidents and problems.
- Develop and follow troubleshooting procedures to resolve problems.
- Provide daily, weekly, monthly reports to management and clients.
- Perform daily checks on critical infrastructure and services.
- Interact with vendors (e.g. ISPs, hardware providers) to resolve basic infrastructure issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 1-year experience at an IT Helpdesk or Network Operations Center environment.
- Knowledge of IT Infrastructures.
- 1+ year previous experience with infrastructure monitoring tools, such as EM7 and Solarwinds.
- 1+ year previous experience with ticketing tools, such as ServiceNow.
- Ability maintain a broad knowledge of all products, services, and NOC procedures.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, verbal and written.
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, prioritizing and teamwork skills.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to qualify for government security clearance.
- Candidate must have a flexible schedule to adapt to occasional changes in scheduled times for shift work.
CherryRoad is a global IT Consulting and Strategic Staffing firm that draws on 35 years of experience in providing unparalleled business, functional and technical expertise.
As a CherryRoad employee, you can expect to work with seasoned and practical experts to deliver solutions that maximize enterprise performance. And, unlike some bigger companies where you often get lost in the crowd at CherryRoad you can expect a refreshing and personal culture that encourages idea sharing and collaboration. Here, your knowledge, abilities, and work experience count. Your contributions are meaningful and appreciated.
At CherryRoad Technologies opportunity becomes achievement.
EOE / MFDV