- Life Time
- $53,460.00 -96,490.00/year*
415 Old Tappan Rd
The Aquatics Assistant Swim Team Coach will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and will help our Swim Team members improve their swimming in our state-of-the-art recreational and lap pools, both indoors and out. A typical day for an Assistant Swim Team Coach could include working with the Head Swim Team Coach in writing and leading Swim Team Group Workouts. They will assist the Head Swim team Coach in Registering new participants for the Team as well as help to maintain the cleanliness and order of our Aquatics Facilities.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Provides competitive swimmers the opportunity to master technique
Leads daily practices under the direction of the head coach
Promotes all Life Time products, services and programs
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year of swim coaching experience
- Member of ASCA
- Member of USA Swimming
- CPR/AED certification required within 60 days of hire
- Successfully complete and pass Life Time Swim Instructor Certification
- Ability to work in a stationery position and move about the club for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to communicate and exchange information with guests who have inquiries about Life Time products and services
- Ability to swim 25 yards/meters without stopping
- Ability to routinely and repetitively bend to lift 20 lbs or less and occasionally bend to lift more than 20lbs?
? Preferred Requirements
Associated topics: coach, grade school, high school, hs, kid, kids swim instructor, middle school, private school, school, youth
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...