- $92,550.00 -203,790.00/year*
415 Old Tappan Rd
Tameer is seeking a dynamic and hard-working individual to join our team as the project manager in the HVAC-R field. Tameer is a fast-growing company working in the tristate area and specializing in installing and servicing air condition, heating, ventilation, & refrigeration for residential, commercial and government sector. The primary function of the project manager is to oversee all ongoing projects. This is a full- time position.
We're looking for someone who answers an enthusiastic \"Yes!\" to...
- Do you have at least 5 years of project management, dispatching, or project coordination experience with at least one of those years at the management or supervisory level?
- Are you tech savvy and enjoy using technology to find and implement solutions?
- Do you have an internal need to improve and can you motivate and inspire your team to do so as well?
- Are you an organized self-starter who has the self-confidence to problem solve, operate strategically, and act as a team builder?
- Essential duties:
- Manage mechanical projects contract execution to final completion sign off.
- Must have public projects experience
- Review and understand all job plans drawing and specifications
- Prepare all preliminaries paperwork leading up to the mobilization of projects
- Prepare submittals and have them approved by the client with help of office staff
- Order all equipment and material as needed
- Prepare baseline schedule
- Run projects under budgets and alert operations director of any budgetary issues
- Route & debrief technicians & subcontractors on active projects
- Schedule active installation jobs
- Complete all manufacturer program paperwork
- Handle customer issues as they arise
- Review all active installation jobs daily
- Other tasks as requested by the Operations Director or CEO
- Responsible for filing and monitoring warranty claims with the help of office staff.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple project at the same time.
- Technical school diploma
- Minimum Experience: 3 - 4 Years of project coordination or dispatching experience
- Preferred: 10 years' management experience, managing technicians
- Work well under pressure
- Ability to lead and represent Tameer, Inc. in a professional manner with customers, vendors, staff and the general public.
- Must have valid drivers' license and a good driving record
- Ability to create and adhere to budget
- Ability to handle difficult customer/technician issues
- Good communicatorworks well with different personality styles
- How to apply:
- If you're interested in joining our team, please email your resume and a cover letter that contains a story of when you had a really deep sense of satisfaction of a \"job well done\" and what you did to get it. You can email these to ...@tameernyc.com with the subject line \"Project Manager.\" Compensation is based on experience. We look forward to hearing from you, but via email only with this round. No calls or visits please.
Applications that don't demonstrate an understanding of the position and/or required qualifications will not be considered.
Tameer, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of equal treatment and opportunity and do not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of race, sex, color, national origin, religion, age, citizenship, mental or physical handicap or disability, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
commercial hvac estimator, estimator, estimate, hvac sales, hvac commercial,commercial sales, estimator jobs
Associated topics: administrator, construction manager, director, healthcare, manager, project, public, public works, site supervisor, supervisor
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...